Resident commuter parking permits go on sale beginning Tuesday, January 21, 2020. Permits may be purchased in the Town Clerk’s office located at Town Hall, One Town Hall Plaza, Valhalla, NY. The office is opened Monday – Friday, from 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Residents looking to obtain a commuter parking permit (renewal or new) must provide the following original items:
- Current car registration showing Mount Pleasant address
- Current Driver’s License showing Mount Pleasant address
Permits will not be issued without this documentation, no exceptions.
In order to expedite the purchasing process, please bring in printed copies of your car registration and Driver’s License.
There is a $375.00 fee* for a yearly permit. This is the same price as last year.
- Acceptable forms of payment are cash or check (made payable to the Town of Mount Pleasant) only.
- At this time we do not accept credit cards, however, we have plans to do so!
*Please click here for the full fee schedule.
Additional Office Hours:
As a convenience to residents, the Town Clerk’s office will be opened to sell commuter parking permits on Saturday, February 8, 2020 and Saturday, February 15, 2020 from 9am – 12pm.
- Please note, during these additional hours, only parking permits will be issued. If you have other business in the Town Clerk’s office, it will need to be conducted during normal business hours.
New permits may not be used until March 1, 2020. Please be sure to keep your current permit displayed until the new permit goes into effect on March 1, 2020.
Please call the Town Clerk’s office, 914-742-2312, with any questions.