The following roads (in no particular order) will be paved starting the week of May 24th, 2021 (weather permitting) and continuing until completed:
- Fairfax Avenue from Stevens Avenue to Commerce Street
- Manhattan Avenue from Frankford Street to Liberty Street
- Lexington Avenue from Fort Washington Avenue to Warren Avenue
- Montieth Avenue from Fort Washington Avenue to Manhattan Avenue
- Lynwood Avenue from Manhattan Avenue to Fort Washington Avenue
- Muller Place from Fort Washington Avenue to Marietta Avenue
- Worth Place from Marietta Avenue to Commerce Street
- Garfield Place from Marietta Avenue to Commerce Street
- Rutledge Avenue from Pythian Avenue to Broad Street
- Broad Street from Rutledge Avenue to Livingston Street
- Brookline Avenue from Chelsea Street to Broad Street
It is essential that residents cooperate by parking all vehicles off the roadway during paving operations and any residents that use off-street parking spaces must park 2 ft. behind the curb line.
Please refrain from putting loose piles or bags of leaves/brush in the roadway seeing as this is a direct violation of Town Code and it may slow down paving operations.
You can expect some delays but we will make every effort to accommodate any and all reasonable requests for assistance in leaving or entering your property. We ask that you please plan to use alternate routes during paving operations and allow for extra time if possible. It is important to note that the Highway Department office does not know the specific dates and/or times that paving will take place on each particular street.
As always, we appreciate your anticipated cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact the Mount Pleasant Highway Department at (914) 769-1045.