Please click here for information on the State's rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine. As of today, January 11, 2021, New Yorkers in Phase 1a and segments of Phase 1b are eligible for the vaccine (list below). All vaccinations are by appointment only. If you are eligible for the vaccine, click here to be taken to the the vaccine registration page.
Beginning today, January 11, 2021 at 4pm, the State COVID-19 Vaccination Hotline will be open for scheduling vaccination appointments for eligible New Yorkers: 1-833-NYS-4-VAX (1-833-697-4829).
Prior to receiving the vaccination, you must complete the New York State COVID-19 Vaccine Form. This form can be completed online here, you will receive a submission ID.
NY is currently is currently in Phase 1a and Phase 1b, which are those people listed below. To determine eligibility and find a vaccination location, click here.
- Teachers and education workers
- First responders
- Public safety workers
- Public transit workers
- People 75 and older
- High-risk hospital workers (emergency room workers, ICU staff and Pulmonary Department staff)
- Residents and staff at nursing homes and other congregate care facilities
- Federally Qualified Health Center employees
- EMS workers
- Coroners, medical examiners and certain funeral workers
- Staff and residents at OPWDD, OMH and OASAS facilities
- Urgent Care providers
- Individuals administering COVID-19 vaccines, including local health department staff
- All Outpatient/Ambulatory front-line, high-risk health care workers of any age who provide direct in-person patient care
- All staff who are in direct contact with patients (i.e., intake staff)
- All front-line, high-risk public health workers who have direct contact with patients, including those conducting COVID-19 tests, handling COVID-19 specimens and COVID-19 vaccinations
- Doctors who work in private medical practices and their staff
- Doctors who work in hospital-affiliated medical practices and their staff
- Doctors who work in public health clinics and their staff
- Registered Nurses
- Specialty medical practices of all types
- Dentists and Orthodontists and their staff
- Psychiatrists and Psychologists and their staff
- Physical Therapists and their staff
- Optometrists and their staff
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Aides
- Home care workers
- Hospice workers
- Staff of nursing homes/skilled nursing facilities who did not receive COVID vaccination through the Pharmacy Partnership for Long-Term Care Program
For more information about eligibility, phased distribution and more, click here.