- Building Permit application must be filled out and signed by owner of the property.
- A Zoning Data Table is required for all applications submitted for building permits.
- Certificate of insurance from contractor naming the Town of Mt. Pleasant as additional insured, or a Residential Insurance Form if someone is doing his/her own construction work and/or doesn't have a contractor. The Residential Insurance Form must be filled out and notarized.
- Submit three (3) copies of survey.
- Summit three (3) copies of plans/drawings with architect or engineer seal.
- Fee for building permit.
*Commercial and new residential applications may require additional information.