Who do I call about my water bill?

Town of Mt. Pleasant residents may call the Water Department at 914-831-1062 from 8:30 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday. Summer hours (4/29 through 9/29) are 7:30 am to 3:30 pm.

Show All Answers

1. When are water bills sent and when are payments due?
2. Who do I call about my water bill?
3. What should I do in case of a sewer backup?
4. What should I do if I have a water leak or low water pressure?
5. If I move into a new home, how do I get the water bill in my name?
6. If I move, how can I get a final water meter reading?
7. How can I save water in the kitchen and laundry?
8. How can I save water?