Registration Policy & Procedures
Activity Online Registration website
- Online Registration is HIGHLY recommended. In order to register online you must create an account prior to registration opening.
- If you do not have an account, call the Recreation Department at 914-742-2310 and ask to create an account.
- Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Account Holder’s name
- Address of household
- Phone number(s)
- Email address
- Each member of your family’s name, date of birth, and grade (if applicable)
- The Recreation Department will then provide an explanation of where to log in, what your username is and how to set your password.
- Walk- In Program Registration
Walk-In registrations will be accepted at the Recreation office beginning on Monday, November 13th starting at 10:00am. They will be entered upon receipt. Registration form REQUIRED.
- Mail- In Program Registration
Mail-in registrations can be sent to the Recreation office. Beginning on Monday, November 13th at 10:00am they will be entered at random despite date of arrival in office. Registration form REQUIRED.
Attention: Recreation Department
1 Town Hall Plaza
Valhalla, NY 10595