Camp Teenscape Information
2024 information coming soon!
- Director: Peter Kreamer Assistant Director: Zayna Marjieh
- For Campers entering 8th through 10th grade in the Fall of 2023
- 2023 Day/Dates: Beginning Monday, July 3rd and ends Thursday, August 3rd
No camp July 4th. Camp does not meet on Fridays
- Location: Mt. Pleasant Community Center
- Trip Times: 8:30 am - Time Varies
- 2023 Fee: $1,661 - Price includes water shirt and food in certain parks. You will receive a schedule at orientation. Space is limited so please remember to register your child early for Teenscape.
- Parent Orientation: Thursday, June 29th in the Town Hall Courtroom at 7 pm Meet the camp director and counselors and discuss in detail camp trips, policies, and procedures. There will be ample time to answer questions. Parent handbooks and the camp trip schedule will be distributed at this time.
Campers will travel to various trip sites throughout the Tri-State and New England areas. Camp begins each day at 8:30 am (unless otherwise noted). The end of the camp day will be based on the trip destination. The end of the day could vary from 3 pm to 10 pm The trip locations, departure and return times, and other pertinent information will be discussed and available at the parent orientation meeting. Extra spending money for food, souvenirs, and snacks is the responsibility of the participant. Individual trip information will be provided in the parent handbook.
Please Note: Due to the nature of the Great Escape and Teenscape programs there are no refunds and campers enrolled are expected to be mature, responsible, well-behaved, respect the rights and property of others, and able to function independently within a group of other campers under staff supervision. No cell phones are permitted at Teenscape Camp.
Email Camp Teenscape for more information.